Keith A. Raynor, CPA, CGMA
Keith completed his undergraduate accounting degree from Campbell University in 1986 and graduated from Liberty University with honors in 2016 earning a Master of Science in Accounting. Keith began working with the firm as a staff accountant in 1986 before accepting the Controller position at Wellons Construction, Inc. in Dunn. He returned to the firm in 1989 to supervise the opening of our Dunn office and was admitted as a partner in 1996. Keith resides with his family in Lillington.
Certified Public Accountant, North Carolina, 1994 NC Certificate No. 22486
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Agriculture Conference Committee
- Member – North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Member – Farm Financial Standards Council, Treasurer (2017 – 2018)
- President (2014) and Treasurer (2015 – Present) – Kiwanis Club of Lillington
- Treasurer (2016 – Present) – Habitat for Humanity of Harnett County
- Advisory Board Member – First Bank – Harnett Market
- Deputy Fire Chief (2007 – Present) – Summerville Bunnlevel Fire & Rescue, Inc.
- Past President (1994) and Treasurer – Kiwanis Club of Dunn
- Firefighter of the Year – 2008 – Summerville Bunnlevel Fire & Rescue
- Man of the Year – 2014 – Lillington Area Chamber of Commerce
- Inducted into Delta Mu Delta, Mu Omega Chapter – 2014 – Liberty University