Nolan E. Willams, CPA, CGMA
Nolan graduated from Elon College in 1979 with a Bachelor of Arts in Accounting and Business Administration. He received a Masters in Accounting from Appalachian State University in 1981. In January 1981 Nolan began working as a staff accountant for John C. Muse & Company, which became Deloitte Haskins & Sells, later that year. He left Deloitte as an Audit Manager and established his own accounting firm in 1990 which was merged with TRP CPAs, PLLC in 2005 when Nolan was admitted as a partner.
Certified Public Accountant, North Carolina, 1982 NC Certificate No. 13740
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Peer Reviewer – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Tax Division
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Member – North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Member – Construction Financial Management Association
- Member – Jonesboro Rotary Club
- Paul Harris Fellow and Benefactor – The Rotary Foundation of Rotary International
- Leadership Sanford 2008 graduate
- Board Member – Lee County High School Academy of Finance
- Mentor – CHARACTERplus – fourth and fifth graders – JR Ingram Elementary School
- Volunteer Driver – Highway to Healing, Inc.
- 2013 – 2014 Director and Treasurer – HAVEN in Lee County
- 2013 – 2014 Member – Audit/Finance Committee – Lee County Partnership for Children
- 2011 – 2012 President – San-Lee Sunrise Rotary Club
- 2008 – 2011 Director and Treasurer – Board of Directors of the tlc Home, Inc.
- 1987 Professional Division Chairman – United Way of Lee County
- 1984 – 1988 Vice President (various) and Treasurer positions – Sanford Jaycees