License to Use Website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose or for personal gain;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution such as our newsletter).
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or any other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or our whole website, at our discretion.
If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that your user ID and password is kept confidential.
We may disable your user ID and password at our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
User Generated Content
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe on any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. In addition, TRP makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Todd Rivenbark & Puryear, PLLC does not warrant that this website will be constantly available or that the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
TRP CPAs, PLLC is not a law firm and offers no legal advice. Any tax advice contained on this website, or that on third party websites for which we provide a link, is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of avoiding any penalties asserted under the Internal Revenue Code or for purposes of promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed in this communication. If you require advice in relation to any tax, legal, financial or other matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of Liability
TRP CPAs, PLLC will not be liable to you in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if TRP CPAs, PLLC has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
- death or personal injury caused by TRP CPAs, PLLC’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of TRP; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for TRP to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
You accept that, as a limited liability company, TRP CPAs, PLLC has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its members, partners and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against TRP’s members, partners or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect TRP’s members, partners, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well asTRP CPAs, PLLC.
Exclusion of Third Party Rights
Law and Jurisdiction