TRP has been providing quality service since 1972. Our firm has grown over the years but maintains a personalized relationship with each client. Stability has been a cornerstone of our firm.
The greatest benefit we at TRP have to offer our clients is our people. Our clients have the right to expect the firm to be able to conduct an audit and prepare Internal Revenue Service filings. But, we go beyond helping our clients with their compliance needs. We assist our clients throughout the year with financial and tax planning, management consulting and other services and go out of our way to be available when our clients need us.
Confidentiality of client matters is paramount to our firm. Every employee of is obligated to refrain from any discussion or disclosure of client information to outside persons, including members of one’s own family.
In short, the entire staff at TRP is committed to providing our clients with high quality services on a timely basis.
We are members of the following organizations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Construction Financial Management Association
- Associated General Contractors of America